Social Media Program Manager
About The Role
As a Social Media Program Manager at Remitly, you will manage engagement with our customers across all public channels. You will respond to customers directly, resolve issues, analyze engagement impact, and apply insights to improve the customer experience. You will be part of the Customer Success Program Management team who are responsible for creating excellent experiences for our customers. You understand public-facing channels, including social media, app store, and review websites, and the impact they have on the Remitly brand and customer acquisition.
- Respond to and resolve issues for customers on public-facing channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google, and regional online review websites.
- Manage engagement tools to increase our rate and quality of response.
- Establish our social brand voice and build an outstanding social media response strategy.
- Provide insights and trend analysis on social media, review websites, and app stores.
- Coordinate with the digital marketing team on campaign response needs or expectations.
- Measure return on investment of response effort
- Write fluently in Spanish and English
- Experience responding on social media
- Experience communicating well (and often) with team members and senior leaders
- 3+ years in a digital marketing, social media management, or community manager role
- Experience using data to measure how social media response impacts important metrics
- Experience using tools for social media engagement such as Salesforce Social Studio or AppFollow.
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión de proyectos y Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Servicios financieros
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ni.linkedin.com.