Sitecore Consultant (.NET) – Digital Customer – Philippines
Work you will do
This role sits within Customer and Marketing. Deloitte’s Digital Customer offering leverage insight-driven strategies and advanced technology solutions to energize sales and service operations for digitally powered growth and enhance your customer relationships with immersive experiences powered by leading digital arts. Eighty percent of the customer moments that make up your brand happen in the sales and service experience. We not only help you make those memorable for your customers, but we integrate your whole business around those moments—whether it’s a trip into your supply chain, logistics, and fulfillment, or advancing the customer mindset of your employees and partners. We find value in the entirety of your business to keep your customers coming back for more.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
Enough About Us, Let’s Talk About You
If you are someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Sitecore 8x and xDB framework
- At least 4 years of hands on .NET programming experience and
- 2 years of strong web content management experience with Sitecore implementation and upgrade experience
- Experience with reusable components and templates, customization, personalization, search, workflows
- Experience with Sitecore modules like commerce implementation, email experience manager
- Experience with Sitecore tools such as (Sitecore Rocks, TDS, Unicorn, GlassMapper, Habitat, CastleWindsor etc.)
- Experience with configuration of production grade Sitecore CD and CM instances
- Experience with MVC framework
- Experience with SQL Server
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
© 2021 DCPDC Inc.
Requisition ID: 55021
In Philippines, the services are provided by Navarro Amper & Co and other related entities in Philippines («Deloitte in Philippines»), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Philippines, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Consulting, Information Technology, Sales
Management Consulting, Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.