Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Lead all on-site activities of a project to assure cost-effective execution of project deliverables in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements during the start-up, construction and/or erection, commissioning, maintenance phases.
- Plans project on-site activities with Project Manager including necessary local resources, equipment and milestones. Coordinates agreement between customer and external resources on construction targets, health and safety requirements, site organization and policy.
- Responsible, from receiving the assigned site area from the customer or Project Manager to handing over to the end customer on completion day, for coordinating all on-site activities to ensure the successful execution of start-up, construction, erection, testing and commissioning activities in alignment with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
- Serves as a project representative by building and maintaining effective relationships with customers as well as other local organizations such as authorities, banks, and suppliers to ensure their active support of field activities.
- Ensures detailed and up-to-date construction Health & Safety (H&S) plan is in place in respect of each work package, compliant with the Hitachi ABB Power Grids H&S plan. Ensures all on-site resources are properly trained on company health, safety and environment policy and proactively promotes health and safety considerations to project partners throughout the project. Empowered to suspend any activities on site (be it by Hitachi ABB Power Grids personnel or by subcontractors) in case of OHS violation and, if a situation arises, takes the necessary steps to ensure that Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- employees and other persons who may be present are not put at risk.
- Ensures correct handling, storage and installation of Hitachi ABB Power Grids delivered equipment, coordinating on-site storage as well as shipment logistics to secure timely site delivery of equipment
- and material.
- Manages the sub-contractors on site hired by Hitachi ABB Power Grids to ensure necessary quality and progress achieved to meet delivery date and agreed standards.
- Controls project cost for the project site work, monitors actual spend against forecasts, and estimates final cost for the same. Manages the petty cash and has delegated authority for local purchasing within agreed limits.
- Ensures all documentation is modified and updated as necessary, the document handling system is maintained, and latest revisions are used for the construction work on site.
- Ensures (with HR support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect reports within HR policies. Coordinates local accommodation, site facilities, office equipment, petty cash, etc.
- A degree in Industrial or Mechanical engineer.
- More than 6 years of experience in similar position.
- Intermediate English is required
- Sound knowledge of substation, field experience.
- Workplace: Lima-Perú
More About Us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
High Voltage Products
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión de proyectos y Tecnología de la información
Manufactura eléctrica/electrónica y Servicios y tecnologías de la información
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita pe.linkedin.com.