SITE CONSTRUCTION SPEC – CHILE
Controls the execution / installation of a technical discipline at the installation site.
- Executes installation works or guides them.
- Processes the change request management at site and makes the «as-built» entries in the construction documents.
- Schedules the installation works for a technical discipline (time schedule, resource planning, material, tools, etc.).
- May lead the installation staff in functional matters.
- May control the execution of the implementation of sub-disciplines and/or provide supervisory / advisory guidance at site.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Tecnología de la información
Energía renovable y medio ambiente, Servicios y tecnologías de la información y Petróleo y energía
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita cl.linkedin.com.