Service Desk Analyst
Who is coinpass.com
Coinpass is a UK based cryptocurrency exchange servicing retail, business, and institutional clients across a varied number of products and services. We serve the UK and European crypto markets as a GBP and Euro on/off ramp, crypto trading, and investment platform with a global ambition to service users in 100+ countries.
Coinpass Limited (coinpass.com) is registered with the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a crypto-asset business on the Temporary Registration Scheme looking to move to a full regulatory licence in 2021.
Our mission is to be more than just an exchange. Our vision: to blur the line between crypto and finance into a single digital layer.
What you will be doing:
- Overseeing day to day operations of service desk infrastructure (email, chat, reporting, escalation)
- Developing, Improving & Maintaining our client-facing documentation and FAQ.
- Take over responsibility to handle email, live chat, and phone calls in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Organize user feedback into detailed reporting to present to stakeholders for the brand, product, and team development.
- Be responsible for the client facing documentation Wiki.
- Acting as a brand ambassador, representing our brand as a front line marketeer for all inbound communications.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience with a Technical Support environment.
- Motivated, organised, and structured hands-on Support Technician who can focus on both user and team communication and escalation.
- Continuously improve existing reporting based on user and/or management feedback.
- Data-driven decision making based on relevant statistics
- An emotionally strong person with a resolve to maintain compliance, brand, and customer support standards.
- Actively communicate and collaborate with other team members and departments.
- Ability to use adequate tone, language, and concise written information to address client questions and tickets.
Uri ng trabaho