Senior Trust Officer
Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems and increase efficiencies and productivity?
We are looking for a senior trust officer to:
- administer and manage a portfolio of companies and trusts encompassing a diver range of assets, with high complexity without supervision
- drafting of trust and corporate documents
- provide appropriate solutions to satisfy clients (internal and external) needs
- monitor all client activities, including transactions, and ensure that an efficient and high quality of service is provides
- support the management of the Cayman trust company by leading specific internal projects driven by fiduciary, statutory, regulatory and internal requirements and work closely with local and global stakeholders to meet project deliverables
You will be working in the Trust Administration team based in the Cayman Islands.
UBS is a global firm providing financial services to private, corporate and institution clients. UBS is present in all major financial centers and has offices in over 50 countries. UBS Trustees (Cayman) Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of UBS AG provides trust and company administration services to UBS Clients worldwide.
- ideally 5 -7 years of experience in working for a bank owned trust company
- bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics is preferred
- solid knowledge of the corporate and trust laws and equitable principles as applied in the Cayman Islands
- ability to work under pressure as part of a small team and meet tight deadlines and provide director services for client entities when required
- proficiency with range standard end uses applications in the Microsoft Office suite
- solid verbal, written and analytical skills to represent the Company as a primary contact with the clients, corporate and trust participants and legal counsel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Finance and Product Management
Banking, Financial Services, and Investment Banking