Senior Test Automation Engineer [India]
What You’ll Do (but Is Not Limited To)
- Architect and design a range of automated testing platforms and frameworks that will ultimately reduce defects, improve quality and enable delivery of high quality software faster.
- Define road maps and detailed implementation plans in collaboration with SDETs for QA Automation strategy and implementation.
- Implement solutions for functional testing, performance testing, end to end testing, and continuous testing for various use cases including file serving, cloud orchestration, and API back end components
- Collaborate with engineering teams in designing test cases using the above test frameworks, iterating on framework design as necessary
- Develop dashboards for reporting results of automated test runs (current and historical) executed on the above test frameworks
- Demonstrated success with quality assurance concepts, test plan/test case definition and problem analysis
- Automated Quality Assurance testing experience with enterprise and cloud scale products on various software, hardware and networking infrastructures.
- Experience designing, setting up and maintaining automation frameworks, tools and scripts for CI/CD environments.
- Solid knowledge of Python, Ruby, REST APIs, SQL, Java and modern scripting languages.
- Source control and build tools experience with GIT, Jenkins, Jira, JMeter.
- Worked in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
- Solid understanding of SDLC phases including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, release and maintenance.
- Testing experience with cloud, database or storage products strongly preferred.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Internet