Senior Support Manager
Working at ServiceRocket is more than a job. Our five core values drive our actions and work environment. Our employees, the Rocketeers, fuel our success. But don’t just take our word for it – Explore what it’s like to wear the rocket.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Support Manager to manage and grow our Support team in ServiceRocket. This team is focused on delivering technical support service that is above and beyond the expectations of our customers.
As Senior Support Manager, you will be a part of a core leadership team. You have the ability to lead the Application Support team based in our Santiago office, with proven ability to build, motivate and scale a strong operational technical team.
- Flexible to work on Santiago public holidays when situation calls for it
- Flexible to work a late shift (11am to 8pm) and weekend if necessary
- Participate in the sales process where appropriate to demonstrate our capability to reliably deliver customer service to our customer’s customers
- Be essential in guaranteeing customer satisfaction, product quality, and ongoing customer success of customer’s products, working with your team to ensure service levels, support quality, and customer satisfaction targets while being a key driver for product improvement, application performance, and corporate change.
- Coordinate analysis and fixes for complex issues and customers while being key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to the team, and creating a wide and loyal customer base to the customer’s products and brand.
- Participate in customer-facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details.
- Work within the broader ecosystem of Team Leads and Managers to improve the overall department and corporate operational efficiencies.
- Demonstrate where you have focused on team coaching, skills uplifting, SOP improvements, delivery quality, transparency, analytics, and developing inbound resource channels from non-senior roles.
- Create, organize and communicate strategies 3-6 months ahead. Partnering with global peers in aligning the strategies
- Have strong business sense, define global and scalable frameworks & methodologies that are comprehensive from concept through adoption, scale, and maintenance.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience managing a technical support environment. We are only looking for people who have experience in managing very technical application support teams.
- A deep understanding of people leadership, involving building networks and developing talent. Ability to recruit and build successful teams
- Expertise in developing metrics to measure the effectiveness of technical support within the organization
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness within organizations
- Build process to drive outcomes
- Experience in working with teams across multiple locations will be an added advantage
ServiceRocket offers full benefits and a slew of additional perks. You’ll enjoy working in an awesome environment with a bright, fun group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to help fast growing Internet companies to succeed. If you are excited by this, we’d love to hear from you. Come grow with us!
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Tecnología de la información
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita cl.linkedin.com.