Senior Software Engineer, Aurea Software (Remote) – $60,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
At Aurea, Solutions and Services teams leverage multiple Aurea products to solve the complex business problems applicable to a number of customers. These solutions combine our products in new and unique ways, creating seamless software solutions that unlock tremendous business value for our customers. The solutions are not developed or deployed for one-off customers as developed in a typical consulting organization. Instead, it’s similar to a software product being delivered to a large customer base.
You will be responsible for writing the code to build the technical solutions for the new business value to be delivered and converting them to a robust, scalable and high performance multi-tenant Saas solution for multiple customers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with the solution architect to design the technical solution (preparing a technical spec and c4 architecture models)
- Own the implementation end-end – API, Data Model, Integrations etc; Perform Unit testing and integration testing
- Work with the Testing lead to ensure QA across all the business use-cases.
- Deploy the GA releases through the CI-CD pipeline.
What You Won’t Be Doing
Typically Integration Architects are focused on one product deployment to one customer. At Aurea, you will be working on building standard solution using multiple products for a large customer base.
Senior Software Engineer key responsibilities
- great self-learner who has learned new technologies by themself e.g. AWS architecture, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- expert on Enterprise integration Patterns, Rest, and GraphOQL.
- Agile Delivery Methodologies.
- Dev-ops best practices
- Communication skills to lead joint debugging session with customer IT team and internal onboarding team,
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio – all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use – with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4595-PH-VIIIEast-SeniorSoftware
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Business Development, Engineering, Information Technology
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, Internet
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.