Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for Senior-level Software Engineers to provide full-time contract work for our clients in the United States. You will be considered an independent contractor. Work will be 100% remote.
– Advanced English proficiency is required (both speaking and writing).
– 8+ yrs of programming experience (Preferred)
– Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
– Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and confident
– Preferred Tech Stack: Angular (TypeScript, HTML, CSS), ASP.Net Core Web API, C#, SQL
– Full time (40hrs/week)
– Monday-Friday during normal business hours in any major US time zone (Pacific – Eastern).
– 100% remote.
You will be considered an independent contractor. This means:
– You will be responsible for your own income taxes in your country.
– You will not receive any benefits (Paid Vacation or Holiday, Health Insurance, etc)
– Either party may terminate the contract at any time
– Based on education/experience.
- – Because you have no benefits and additional risk as an independent contractor, you receive a higher hourly pay rate than an employee.