Senior Software Engineer
Job Family : Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
An engineering position for the Customer Touchpoints APIs and Storefront (CTAS) organization with focus on Digital Connect (DC) Products/Systems platform offers a unique opportunity for talented and passionate developers in gaining hands on software development experience on a modern e-commerce system powering world’s leading airlines and working with a globally diverse development team highly active in open-source community leading modern technologies and innovations. The candidates would primarily be involved in front-end and back-end development of technologically advanced Internet Booking Engine using modern architectures and frameworks. We are building SaaS compliant enterprise applications using the principles of Responsive Design, Multi-Tenancy catering to different channels like Web, Mobile, Tablets and Kiosks.
‘Must have’ skills :
- Highly proficient in Core Java and J2EE technologies with 6+ years of experience
- Hands on experience with Open-Source Frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot Hibernate, EhCache and related technologies
- Hands on experience using Software Design Patterns of GOF, J2EE and related
- Strong experience in microservices development, SOAP and RESTful using Jersey, Apache Axis, CXF, Spring Boot or other frameworks
- Complete understanding of relational databases (Oracle and MySQL) and no SQL databases (Mongo)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle/GIT
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with Unit, System & Integration Testing
- Complete understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design & Programming
- Deep understanding of data structures with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal.
‘Nice to have’ skills :
- Understanding of Agile development framework
- Understanding of AWS and GCP
- Understanding of Airline domain or past Sabre experience.
Please make sure your resume is in English.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Ingeniería y Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Servicios financieros
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.