Senior Sales Representative
What Mindray can offer:
Established in 1991, Mindray is challenging global competitors by more than 20% growth rate every year, with a strong hold on leadership in China. Mindray’s 40 subsidiaries are serving over 190 countries and regions around the world. Over 10,000 employees from 30 countries choose to join us, and a quarter of them are R&D experts who explore the most advanced medical technology. Top-tier medical institutes recognize our performance in Europe, the U.S. , China and more. On this competitive and rewarding platform, not only will you get your capacity built, but also your potential will be recognized and released.
What you will be responsible for:
* Carry out market scanning, explore, develop partners for Southern Africa Region 4 countries other than South Africa (10%);
* Consolidate sales network in assigned territories; coordinate with channel sales and marketing team members to manage and enhance relationship with existing sales distributors; train, manage, and support distribution network to achieve sales targets. (40%)
* Market scanning of the private sector hospitals, especially the TOP3 big private hospital groups, and the relatively small private groups, finding out the hospital sizes, major installation brands, models, qty, their purchase period and window time, product evaluation criteria, and decision-making chain, etc. (15%)
* Establish and maintain relation with the management, KOL/KDM of the private sector hospitals, especially the TOP3 big private hospital groups, and the relatively small private groups, identify the sales opportunities of this sector or package contractor, work together with local distributor to achieve sales breakthroughs in line with corporate and regional strategy. (20%)
* Collect and analyze information about the market, e.g. competitors’ activities and customers’ requirements, to maximize business opportunities. (10%)
* Organize and participate in exhibitions, seminars and other promotion activities. (5%)
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor’s degree and above, majoring in medical, bio-medical, life science or related discipline will be a plus.
* English-speaking, willing to adapt to and grow in a multi-national Chinese company.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in patient monitoring and life support (preferably more experience in ventilator and anesthesia machines) sales gained in top medical device companies or their local distributors.
* sales experience in top selling patient monitoring and life support products/brands company or their local distributor would be a plus;
* Experienced in direct sales network with rapport relation with local KOL and key accounts.
* Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, flexible to make domestic and international business travel.