Senior Sales Manager
- The Hotel Sales Manager is primarily responsible for developing new business opportunities whilst assisting in the management of the Hotels Corporate / Leisure / MICE accounts.
- The Sales Manager will also assume responsibility for the overall management of the administration function within the Sales department.
What’s In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 2
- To present a professional, friendly and efficient impression of the Hotel at all times.
- To ensure that all tasks relating to guest comfort, guest satisfaction or the impression the guest receives of the Hotel must be treated with utmost priority.
- To establish a good working relationship with your guest, visitors and colleagues creating a team that works well together and with other departments.
- Contributes to guest satisfaction at all times by providing high quality personalized services throughout their stay.
- To assist as required/requested with the solving of any guest feedback and to be able to handle them in the most efficient manner.
- Have knowledge of the facilities and services, events offered by the hotel and the surrounding area and actively promote them.
- To maximize accommodation room sales and incremental revenue for supplementary departments such as food & beverage and MICE.
- To achieve key performance relating to appointments, client interaction & account development.
- Achieve new business targets and manage an agreed portfolio of accounts in order to retain and develop the business.
- Attend and assist with in-house marketing activities, familiarization trips, client hospitality evenings, presentations, show rounds and promotional activities.
- Produce accurate, rapid cost calculations and respond to clients with quotations.
- Produce required reports of completed sales activity including details of face to face client appointments, presentations, familiarization trips and any other related client interaction.
- Update and maintain all market segment sales contact lists and account information in ANAIS or other systems as directed.
- Co-ordinate and execute all direct mailings as instructed by the Director of Sales & Marketing and Senior Sales Manager.
- Conduct Market research/telesales campaigns as required.
- Compile sales packs and ensure that an adequate supply of relevant stationary, brochures, giveaways are in stock.
- To research and identify new business opportunities through leads referred by reservations/ conference teams and business listings publications.
- Assist with office administration ensuring all accounts have on file the necessary documentation, contracts, contact forms, and up to date Account Development Plans. Each account is to have a complete and up to date Account Development Plan.
- Ensure constant familiarity with the hotels financial position and selling strategy versus previous year and current budget.
- Maintain awareness of the hotels key competitors’ financial performance, of their client interaction, their key account base and corresponding rates and any property developments.
- To work closely with the Accor Sales Network in order to assist with the achievement of the overall sales target for the hotel.
- To attend Sales meetings – weekly & monthly.
- Carry out Sales Trips to all business areas as specified both domestically and internationally as required.
- Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Sales and Business Development