Senior Recruiter – Temporary
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to partner with business leaders to drive the hiring process. This role will support various business units within SiriusXM, including Marketing, Sales, Programming, Finance, Legal, HR and others in various US locations.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Full lifecycle recruitment responsibilities, including sourcing, assessing and closing talent
- Own hiring manager relationship and advisement on recruiting processes, current market trends and candidate pipeline development strategy
- Responsible for filling contract and FTE roles across our brands
- Develop innovative tactics to build talent pipelines
- Experience working with market data and creating comp analysis
- Build an individual recruiting brand, maintaining long-term relationships with key individuals in the talent communities we target
- Able to manage anywhere from 15 to 25 open requisitions at any one time
- Ability to influence managers and leaders on hiring decisions
- Maintain control of requisition and recruiting process, communicating often and driving towards a timely hiring decision
- Ability to identify, develop relationships and partner with third-party vendors as needed
- Experience writing job descriptions
- A minimum of 5 years in-house or agency recruiting experience, or equivalent, relevant experience. Mix of corporate and agency recruiting a plus
- Highly skilled in sourcing candidates using a variety of tools, including LinkedIn recruiter
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to assess talent with strong differentiation, choosing the best talent to move forward to hire
- Demonstrated ability to build trust with recruiting peers, hiring managers, business leaders and HR colleagues
- Proven success in influencing hiring decisions using experience, market knowledge and data-driven measures
Requirements And General Skills
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Well versed in Applicant Tracking Systems
- Workday experience preferred Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
More details about our company benefits can be found here !
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Entertainment and Broadcast Media