Senior Procurement Executive
- Person will be responsible for managing all aspects of the procurement service delivery Shell SBO, primarily Vendor Management and Vendor Selection and issuance of Work Authorization and PO.
- Will be responsible for managing the budgets, short and long-term projects from time to time as per requirement
- Work closely with Finance to understand and set up procurement and payment process for all vendor Services
- Support coordination on finance and invoice process administratively based on the requirement
- Work with OEM / Other service provider for Technical AMC executions
- Lead the Procurement Management Activity & single point of contact JLL procurement for Shell SBO
- In consultation and collaboration with Corporate Procurement team oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the sub-contractor service delivery
- Ensure client satisfaction with Facility/Property Management teams across India sites by providing a seamless interface into central procurement.
- Understand the Procurement Management scope for the client assigned and develop client specific processes and procedures
- Oversee the development and management of the sub contracted services budgets including Adhoc requests.
- Support in the implementation of short and long-term projects.
- Develop and implement the annual management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as identified by the Manager
- Oversee compilation and deliver the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting for the team.
- Ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards.
- Share bench marks data & best practices with the assigned owner of best practices for Jones Lang LaSalle
- Should be able to run monthly reports, analyse and projects SWOT for the Dept.
- Prepare Contracts with vendors to ensure legal coverage
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- ‘Goal Zero’- Incident prevention (No Fatalities / LSR violations. Demonstrate proactive approach on prevention of Incident, Cross-Site learning and sharing & Strong HSE Culture
- Control of Sub-contract HSE & Statutory regulation compliance adherence always.
- Opportunity targeting & implementation- Realize Radical proactive cost restructuring, Proactive targeting of savings opportunities
- Complete contract management responsibilities
- Procurement process & regulatory communication within the organization and with the site teams.
- Continuous improvement in the following
- Morale and satisfaction of employees under management
- Client satisfaction
- Improvement and savings initiatives for the sites as well as Jones Lang LaSalle
- Identification of more business opportunities for Jones Lang LaSalle with the client.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have the below
Good Analytical & Presentation skills.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & PPT).
Prior experience in managing procurement
Good Planning and organizing skills, which include the ability to prioritize issues/tasks and resolve them based on business requirement.
4 + years or more working experience
What We Can Do For You-
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Purchasing and Supply Chain
Commercial Real Estate