Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
- Senior client facing role with full ownership of projects and clients
- Enthusiastic, focused technical consulting team to work with
- Competitive salary and a great employee equity scheme on offer
This is a successful consultancy business that counts over 5,000 staff globally. Their offices are located in the US, Europe and the APAC region. The HQ is based in the States. Founded over forty years ago, this business offers a successful track record that is second to none. They are a leader when it comes to developing and deploying robust software for CRM, digital process automation and business process management. They are truly a ‘gold’ name that is well worth adding to your CV.
It is a flexible and self-managed environment, where everyone is expected to take full ownership of their projects, their clients and make it all a success. The clients are well known brands and are based all across the globe, so flexibility and ability to travel (if and when required and possible) are an essential part of this role.
The APAC Sales and Consulting team within this business counts circa 300 staff, and this is the team that you’ll be joining if successful. This is a permanent role that would best fit a very seasoned Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant/ Solutions Architect. You will be working directly with clients to consult on, define, and develop high-quality SaaS software for CRM, digital process automation and business process management (BPM) purposes.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Scope and define requirements from enterprise and financial services customers
- Create and present architectures and Proof of Concepts; demo solutions; discuss ideas and possible solutions etc
- Work closely with this company’s sales team to create and to deliver the top-class technical solutions for BPM, RPA, Pega and CRM, to name a few
- Help clients meet strategic business goals by streamlining critical operations and engage their customers across multiple channels
- Analyse and understand the key issues of global enterprises and evaluate how this company’s unique technology can drive meaningful improvements
- 8-10+ years in a similar Senior Pre-Sales Software Consultant role or a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect role
- Previous background and experience building and implementing various BPM solutions, RPA product and solutions, Pega or other similar platforms and products (mandatory)
- Strong track record in a similar Senior Pre-Sales Consulting/ Software Solutions Architect role engaging with customers directly, presenting product demos and Proof of Concepts and delivering robust software solutions
- Strong communication skills, demo presentation skills and customer engaging skills and experience
Package And Benefits On Offer
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across all the categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, Agile, flexible and fun working environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive and an employee equity in the company
To apply please send your resume to Aksana Rusakova at Halcyon Knights on [email protected] . Please attach a cover letter outlining your relevant skills, salary expectations and availability.
JOB REF # 57320
Director – NZ
+64 22 500 70 35
Information Technology, Product Management, and Engineering
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Information Services