Senior Platform Engineer
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
Temenos is growing across all product lines and in all geographies, the LATAM region is one of the most dynamic and exciting regions. We are looking for an exceptional Senior Platform engineer to help us build on our success and join us on our journey as we transform banking for all.
The Senior Platform Engineer is an integral member of Temenos’ Cloud team, which is responsible for the high availability and successful operation of cloud and data center hosted services. You will work as team member within the Operations and Cloud teams, to build and support the tools, processes and infrastructure that allow us to deliver and scale our business with high quality, consistency, and operational insight.
- Responsible for the successful operation and high availability of cloud and data center hosted services.
- Responsible for providing senior level expertise on infrastructure architecture and Microsoft systems.
- Facilitate the establishment and implementation of standards, policies, and procedures that guide the design of secure technology solutions including architecting and implementing scalable solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across Temenos Cloud
- Reviews, advises and designs standard software builds and hosted application deployments.
- Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies, advising leadership of opportunities to improve quality, reduce costs and/or create competitive advantages.
- Build and improve the performance and availability of hosted application services and infrastructure.
- Ensure information security best practices and policies are implemented in system designs.
- Integrate, install, configure, test and support hosted services/applications.
- Build and govern system availability program; mapping systems and services monitoring and alerts to Temenos Cloud Americas providing SLA reporting and performance.
- Develop and monitor automated infrastructure processes to standardized service delivery and meet regulatory requirements
- Regularly communicate with a wide variety of people and must be confident and capable of communicating at different levels both internally and externally.
- Must demonstrate a flexible and responsive attitude to service delivery and customer service, possess a desire to automate and innovate, and be able to positively participate in a growing team culture.
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years managing, architecting and optimizing infrastructure on Microsoft Stack and virtualized environments.
- 1+ years experience building and managing cloud infrastructure, preferably Azure.
- 1+ years working experience using infrastructure orchestration toolsets such as Ansible, Puppet, Azure Automation, PMG Digital Platform desirable
- In-depth knowledge in PowerShell and working with API’s.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems including technologies such as Active Directory, Network Policy Services, Network Load Balancer,
- Web Application Proxy, DNS, Volume Shadow Copy Services.
- General knowledge of Microsoft SQL and other databases.
- In-depth knowledge in JBOSS and JMS Queue is desirable.
- Experience with system monitoring and application performance monitoring tools.
- Working knowledge of Linux servers a plus.
- Working knowledge of Nutanix a plus.
- Working knowledge of Networking (Firewalls, Routing, Switching) a plus.
- Practical knowledge and experience using container-based applications/workflows a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Information Sciences and Technology or academic equivalent.
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Ability to achieve effective changes and continuous improvement in delivery and the day-to-day operations and processes.
- Experience working with enterprise level client when there are issues, acting with credibility and professionalism as well as giving confidence to clients on the actions performed.
- Experience with and knowledge of cloud platform solutions.
- Familiar with client data center environments and the challenges they face, as they relate to cloud deployments.
- Experience in providing service to financial services organizations including a deep understand of the specific service, regulatory, confidentiality and trust requirements of this industry is a plus.
- A passion for technologies and solutions, and a strong aptitude for continuous improvement.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Ingeniería y Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Servicios financieros