Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for a talented Senior PHP Developer who is capable of working in both front-end and back-end technologies. The primary focus will be the development of highly scalable server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and integrate the front-end elements into the application without compromising the performance of the system. Work with cutting-edge technology to build applications that will be used by our internal/external customers.
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
· Minimum 4-8 years of experience
· Profound knowledge in web frameworks such as Magento / Laravel / Shopify / CakePHP, etc.
· Good Experience in front end frameworks like Node.js / Angular.js / Vue.js
· Very strong knowledge of OOPS & MVC design patterns & frameworks
· Strong SQL skills with the ability to understand, analyze, DB design, and write complex SQL queries and tuning the queries for optimization.
· Excellent understanding of complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Experience working in an agile development methodology.
· Experience in working with API’s with knowledge of REST, SOAP architecture principles.
· Experience with AWS / Rackspace / Digital Ocean
· Experience in working with AWS Lambda /equivalent for serverless computer services
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
· Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on design, development, coding, and debugging applications.
· Collaborate with designers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side & client-side logic
· Plan and implement model data structures for scalability
· Research, evaluate, and analyze technical and design requirements
· Taking ownership of the features built and maintaining them by the following software engineering best practices
· Follow emerging technologies and be up-to-date with the latest technologies
· Establish and promote coding guidelines, best practices, and standards
· Being creative in using tools and third-party services to deliver the code faster