Senior Manager, Client Support
Currently, we are looking to delight our customers by hiring a Senior Manager, Client Support who has experience interacting with and serving clients and who can build effective relationships. This individual will also have experience leading, managing and growing the individuals on their team. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a fast growth organization.
Reporting to the Vice President, Client Support, the Senior Manager, will help set strategy, establish priorities, hire and mentor talent, and implement unparalleled support systems and processes to foster a world-class support team.
- Maintain and enhance an environment that fosters trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team efforts.
- Lead, manage, coach, develop, and inspire a geographically dispersed team that provides clients with excellent support services and experiences.
- Develop, enhance, maintain and drive implementation of repeatable, scalable, and efficient support models enabling support services that are aligned with client needs and expectations, SLA requirements, and commitments.
- Build and maintain exceptional client relations and ensure clients are successful with Frontline products.
- Communicate, drive and monitor team goals and key performance indicators.
- Work with senior management and peers on strategy development and execution planning.
- Provide seamless integration, training and mentoring of off-shore support team members.
- Interface with all levels of staff, current and prospective clients, and vendors.
- Liaise with Sales, Services, Development and Product on client priorities and communications.
- Analyze support cases to identify issues or trends with product or customer sites, providing weekly reports to leadership with creative solutions that may minimize or eliminate concerning patterns or trends.
- Track support activity and achieve measurable team and employee goals while providing the oversight and training needed to ensure individual and team proficiency and compliance.
- Define and implement action plans that help to evolve the support organization from reactive to proactive client engagements.
- Work cross-functionally with peers to ensure collaboration for shared goals and strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 10+ years of experience; (5-7+ years of experience leading, managing and growing individuals).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and cases simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Strong ability to influence and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment and drive decision-making within the team structure.
- Leverage and drive the creation of expanded self-service offerings for troubleshooting and educating clients.
- Ability to meet key performance indicators such as first call resolution, schedule adherence, and customer satisfaction.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- A responsive nature that enables the ability to prioritize and quickly tackle challenges and problems.
- Flexibility to lead multiple projects with structure and organization and the ability to pivot in a fast-paced environment.
Customer Service and Information Technology