Objective Corporation is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join their product development team in Sydney. You will be responsible for developing, planning and bringing effective analysis, design, programming and testing skills to the delivery of complex enterprise software systems.
You will work within a scrum team, responsible for developing new features and supporting the backend/API components.
What will your day look like:
- Design, implementation and testing of new features for Objective Content Solutions products ensuring cohesion, stability and scalability of the product and promote reuse.
- Be active in learning about new technologies, frameworks, techniques and methods that may benefit the group, customer or product.
- Work as part of an Agile Software development team and follow good software development practices (TDD, Unit Testing)
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organisation’s Agile project lifecycle.
- Assist in the implementation of new and extend existing system/integration tests, and contribute to test strategy per story.
- Support existing products including documentation and bug fixes.
What you will need:
- Understanding of ESG and Typescript for new features.
- Demonstrated experience in advanced HTML and CSS development skills.
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS development (eg AWS, Azure).
Once we come out to the other side of Covid, this role will be based in our North Sydney HQ with flexible working from home options. When you are in the office, start your days with us by helping yourself with the free breakfast we provide and get to participate in our regular open innovation sessions. You’ll get to work and laugh alongside a friendly and diverse bunch of people in our beautifully appointed open-plan office.