Senior Inventory Analyst – (Hybrid)
The Senior Inventory Analyst is an exciting new role within this company, which will centralize the management and control of global inventory. The inventory analyst will be responsible for establishing an inventory center of excellence by establishing best practices to optimize company inventory throughout the globe and driving to meet Days of Inventory Targets.
- Provide expert knowledge and develop advanced tool sets to develop a strategic and standardized process for global inventory forecasting and reporting
- Utilize specialized analysis and judgement to weekly inventory targets and hold sites accountable to those targets.
- Work with Senior Leadership to develop corrective actions and implement planning strategies to further increase inventory accuracy
- Work with the Global Planning Functions to develop short- and long-term global strategies to ensure that we balance service and inventory tradeoffs while maintaining healthy partnerships, effective supply flow and a globally leveraged buying process
- Develops, implements, and executes a globally aligned inventory management strategy that drives highly visible customer service levels, logistical flows, and effective turns which allow for flexibility and marketplace health.
- Create global inventory templates and tools utilizing power BI
- Facilitate with Finance, Global Manufacturing, and Global Planning to lead a financial and operational quarterly E&O Process
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ Years Inventory Management experience within the Global Supply Chain
- Strong leadership and communication skills required
- Proficient with Excel
- Power BI Experience is a plus
- APICS certification is considered a plus
Supply Chain, Strategy/Planning, and Purchasing
Information Technology and Services, Biotechnology, and Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing