Senior HRIS Specialist
Also known as Business Partners, our skilled and friendly Human Resources department know and understand the business. We assist managers with all people related needs, ranging from administration, advice and assistance around policies and procedures, talent management, employee relations, training and development. From Optimising the corporate structure to Recruitment, On-boarding, Career Development, Talent Management and Team Building, we aim to grow and improve our business with tangible results.
Purpose Of The Role
The Senior HRIS Specialist typically reports to the HRIS Manager. This role is responsible for maintaining all facets of the Workday HRIS including configuration, administration and ongoing maintenance/support of the Workday HRIS. Although the central system is Workday, there are various other functional specific applications. This role will work closely with key stakeholders to develop HR system-related solutions, ensure data consistency, data integrity and accurate generation and reporting of information.
Duties Include, But Not Limited To
- System Administrator for the whole HR and Payroll-input system, providing trouble shooting support, liaison with the system provider to resolve issues
- Assist with and resolve HRIS users issues using appropriate support governance
- Work closely with the super-users in other companies in the group, to ensure full alignment of changes affecting global workflows
- Assist with the implementations of new system functionality or modules
- Be a system super-user for the HR system and provide support to the HR team and the business
- Manage all system updates in close liaison with all stakeholders including IT, HR and Payroll users, employees and managers
HR Operational Effectiveness
- Support HR projects in line with the Business Strategy
- Provide support on HR administration auditing and processes
- Create and update HR documentation, including policies, process, FAQ’s
- Conduct and administer various surveys, and working with the HR MIS Analyst to report on this data
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience with configuring Workday business processes, notifications and workflows
- Demonstrable experience in design patterns including configuration and quality assurance
- 8 years’ demonstrable experience with large ERP environment including specific knowledge of HR systems
- Deep understanding of the following functional areas: HCM, Recruiting, Talent Management, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, and Absence
- Ability to design and develop technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Ability to consider holistic impact of changes being implemented
- Understanding of integration and reporting process
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numeracy skills
- Used to dealing with sensitive and confidential data
- Good interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Building Relationships
- Business Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Information Monitoring
- Time management
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Orientation
- Technical Knowledge
*Please note we will apply relevance to our Talent Management and Talent Development Programme as part of our recruitment process.
*Shortlisted candidates may need to complete an assessment.
This position requires trust and honesty it has access to customers financial details – therefore a credit and criminal record check will be conducted. The qualifications identified herein are an inherent job requirement; therefore, a qualification verification check will be done. By applying for this role, and supplying the necessary details, you hereby grant us permission to apply for these checks. This will be done in a confidential manner, and solely for the purposes of verification.
To view all current vacancies, please visit our website, www.digioutsource.com
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
The perfect place to work, play and grow!
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Retail