Senior Health Actuarial Analyst
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated
- Review health quotes referred by clients or by RGA offices
- Update the health quote process, as and when required.
- Monitor claims experience on a regular basis.
- Update pricing tools and best practice guidelines, where required.
- Assist with input to international health pricing bases & product development.
- Work closely with RGA’s global support teams & RGA’s health experts around the world.
- Stay active in local and international developments in health insurance and reinsurance.
- Draft, review and update treaties and treaty amendments.
- Conduct training of health associates.
- Assist in the management of any business maintained globally out of the Global Health Team.
- A nearly qualified actuarial student,
- 3 to 5 years working experience
- Excellent MS Office computer skills
- Health / medical insurance experience
- Experience using Oracle/SQL
- Proactive, and make use of your own initiative
- Taking responsibility for projects and results
- Strong time management
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- A deep desire to learn and expand your knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills including written/oral communication
RGA Empowers Employees. It’s one thing to hire smart people, it’s another to empower them. This is one of the most important differences between RGA and its competitors. RGA empowers its employees to use their intelligence and creativity to find solutions for its customers. To be proactive in their approach to bringing value to our customers.
Finance and Sales
Insurance and Financial Services