Senior Finance Business Partner
This is a newly created role to lead and shape the commercial planning and reporting within the people and operations areas of the business and has a far-reaching impact across the business. This is a Business Partner role that has a big focus on transformation as the business future proofs further success.
A Little Bit About The Role
This is a Senior Business Partner role and calls for someone who has significant business partnering experience from large, complex organisations who have been going through change.
Core responsibilities include:
- Driving performance through delivering analysis, reporting, insight, financial guidance and decision support
- Leading the preparation of management reports and analysis of results against budget/forecast/prior year drawing insights and key drivers of trends and variances with stakeholders
- Leading performance reviews for the business area you support to provide visibility and decision support
- Analysis and identification of risks and opportunities and subsequently develop scenarios and options to inform decisions and improve business performance
- Leading commercial analysis of strategic initiatives
- Providing guidance, direction and coaching to Commercial Analysts who will support you in delivery. This includes workload prioritisation, analysis review and coaching/development planning
This business operates in a fast-paced, changing environment and you will need to be ok with having multiple things going on at any one time. You’ll have the confidence and communication skills to walk around the business to collect or share the information needed to keep things moving.
So Who Are You And What Is Your Profile
You will be a qualified Commercial Finance professional with exceptional skills to get buy-in from stakeholders. You will be a proven business partner with demonstrable experience leading budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting for a complex business commercial business.
For this level role we will expect you to be a Qualified Accountant with significant commercial experience including presenting at board level as well as having a strong working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience of leading and/or coaching others together with the ability to impact a fast-moving, complex and ever-changing business is essential.
If this sounds like you, please either apply now or contact Adam Napper on 027 700 0071.
- Globally recognised NZ Brand
- Transformation Focus
- Influential Business Partnering role
Finance and Sales
Staffing and Recruiting, Financial Services, and Accounting