Senior EHS&S Management Information Systems Consultant (Mid-Senior Level)
ERM: Environmental Resources Management
At ERM, we offer a robust combination of deep EHS&S experience together with broad environmental management information solution expertise. Our EMIS services span the entire information management life cycle, from assisting clients with information solutions portfolio assessment, strategy, technology evaluation and planning, to designing, testing and implementing enterprise-wide systems and innovative technologies.
ERM has enduring values, which are fundamental to our business conduct. We are passionate about our people, their safety, well-being and development. ERMers take accountability, are client focused, and collaborate with colleagues across geographies. If you share our values, believe in sustainability and are motivated by opportunities to shape, build, and contribute to a team that makes a real impact to our client’s businesses, ERM is the right place for you.
As a Senior Consultant on our team, you will be a valuable asset amongst a diverse team of professionals striving to address business growth, daily business operations and environmental issues. You will work within an environment that promotes proactive cooperation and motivates individuals to maintain a positive attitude in order to consistently deliver quality services and technical solutions.
In this client – facing role, you will apply strong EHS&S subject matter knowledge to effectively support business leaders in the successful selection, configuration, implementation and sustainment of EHS and Sustainability management information systems. As a Senior Consultant, you will also provide objective, independent advice on off-the-shelf or custom-built, third-party technologies and knowledge of the market presence of these technologies within our clients. The ideal candidate will be an experienced IT professional with effective client communication skills, a successful track record in project management, and experience implementing Environmental Management Information Systems. You will demonstrate strong functional and technical skills along with a deep understanding of global EHS and sustainability business capabilities, regulatory requirements and project management best practices.
- Evaluates EHS&S Management Information Systems (EMIS) available on the market, including assisting clients with system requirements and software selection.
- Manages EHS&S Management Information Systems software implementation projects for clients worldwide, assisting with project management, system configuration, integration, training, rollout, support, maintenance, enhancements, and improvements to meet overall business objectives of clients.
- Oversees all aspects of projects related to the scope, schedule, budget, quality, and delivery. Consults and collaborates with clients to set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of projects.
- Leads consultant teams that configure/deploy environmental health, safety and sustainability solutions; specific activities include drafting and publishing system design documents, configuring technical specifications and components within the solution, analyzing/migrating data, and developing custom reports/dashboards and automated interfaces.
- Applies functional and technical skills to configure EMIS software; serves as subject matter expert to provide escalation point for production issues.
- Maps and analyzes end-to-end business processes within third party and proprietary systems as well as integration with EHS&S Management Information Systems software, following formal IT guidelines.
- Engages in system support and training documentation teams, prepares and presents training to internal consultants and client system users.
- Facilitates management of change issues with the adoption of new information systems.
- Serves as a power user of collaborative technology, and champion new and innovative business solutions within established and emerging technical architectures (i.e. Enablon, Intelex, Cority, SAI Global EHS 360, Sphera, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Environmental Science, or Management Information Systems.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in an EHS related field.
- Hands on EHS&S Management Information Systems configuration and implementation experience with one or more of the following software systems preferred: Enablon, Intelex, Cority, SAI Global EHS 360, or Sphera.
- Strong knowledge of project management best practices.
- Diversified information technology experience and sound knowledge of EHS software, methodologies, domains and technology required. (Environmental Compliance, Industrial Hygiene and Safety, Occupational Health, Occupational Hygiene, Audit Management, Incident Management & Risk Assessment).
- Fluent in Portuguese/Spanish and English is mandatory.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career.
If you would like to read more about Diversity, Equity, Equality & Inclusion (DE&I) at ERM, you can visit here on our website , or read about our progress in the 2021 Sustainability Report
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Servicios medioambientales, Ingeniería civil y Petróleo y energía
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita pe.linkedin.com.