Senior Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant
The Sr. F&O Consultant assists with the closure of strategic business development activities whilst continuing to be responsible for the architecture of existing projects. They will assist in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems, envisioning and enabling critical processes, and fundamentally helping the customer to achieve their objectives.
Sr. F&O Consultant must be effective in fostering executive level relationships. They also play a key role in employing, leveraging partners and Microsoft Global Delivery as part of the overall Microsoft services delivery model
The Sr. Consultant must apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of the Dynamics 365 F&O/ERP Solution to provide detailed reliable options and estimates for service implementations. They must have current and deep experience with implementation of large ERP products and an understanding of competitor technologies.
To be effective the Sr. Consultant requires a proven successful background in managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction. The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management. Consultants are able to deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes and possess excellent communication skills. They will architect solutions by mapping customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application solutions
Sr. Consultant work hand in hand with Project Managers, Program managers and Pursuit leads to ensure successful delivery and project go-lives. They support achievement of several performance scorecard and key performance indicators directly or through collaboration with other roles in services, and sales.
Experience required for this role includes:
- Engagement / Stakeholder management
- Proven Technical Team Leadership (3+ people)
- Successfully demonstrated leadership in 5+ ERP for enterprise class customers
- Excellent Communication (up / down/ peers)
- Proven track level in business domain & technical conversation
- Holistic solution, design and architecture
- Previous track record delivering the full project life cycle
Core Accountabilities Required Skills Are As Follows
- Overall technical responsibility for Project Delivery
- Scope development and management
- Work with Project Manager to resolve any project Issues
- Assist Project Manager to minimize project risks
- Oversee deliverables from partner, subcontractor and MS resources
- Lead daily scrums
- Engage with CXO’s to deliver workshops and /or POCs
- Contribute to Microsoft internal reporting , work orders and amendments
- Develop Technical Quality plan standards and test procedures
- Facilitate peer reviews
- IP Reuse and creation
What professionals we are looking for:
- This role requires relevant working experience including expertise in Enterprise ERP implementations as well as application deployment and/or distributed system implementation.
- Qualifications include hands-on experience with multi-phase, global, enterprise-wide ERP implementation with focus on presales/business development as well as engagement delivery.
- Current and deep experience with implementing large ERP solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics ERP platforms, or other large-scale ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle/PeopleSoft, Lawson…).
- Understanding of competitive technology enables the Consultant to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with existing customer systems hosted on Microsoft or non-Microsoft platforms.
- Work experience should involve pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Proven record of delivering business value.
- Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology; have the background to provide leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
- Deep understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Industry leading breadth knowledge of subject area, and have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting technology and business problems.
- Desirable technical experience includes hands-on expertise in several of the following Microsoft products or technologies: .NET, SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory and application Architecture.
- Advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industry is also an asset. Proven Sure Step methodology experience where the candidate has executed full ERP project life cycle or executed or orchestrated Sure Step offerings (Architecture assessment, performance review or customization review) would be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will have a degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience with 5+ ERP large scale enterprise, global CRM solutions (such as Dynamics, Oracle, SAP and Lawson, Salesforce.com etc.) in multiple industries.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Computer Hardware, Computer Software, and Information Technology and Services