Senior Dotnet Developer
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework and ecosystem.
You will create applications from scratch, build new features, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysisCollaborate with internal teams to produce software
- design and architecture Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages .
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing softwareDevelop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skillsAttention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.