We are on the look out for creativity, initiative and ideas. Working at NAAMA is unique. You will have an opportunity to make your mark on an innovative startup with ambitions of becoming a global $Billion business. we have a brand with so much creative potential and we are looking for top talent to join our Awesome marketing team to further drive our brand design.
You will be tasked with delivering and injection of creativity to our design assets and brand creative. The role will be primarily focused on digital specifically UX and Social Media content. The aim is to drive the visual identity of the Naama Brand across all marketing channels.
This role is fully remote and can be based anywhere within + or – 3 hours of GMT.
We are the world’s first tattoo removal consumer brand, living at the intersection of step-change technology, personalised healthcare and body empowerment. A mission lead business our aim is to change the perception that a tattoo is always “for life”.
After almost a decade in stealth mode where we have been commercialising our innovative, world-class solution for tattoo removal, we are now embarking on a period of significant global growth to take this proprietary medical technology to market with a growing portfolio of premium studios.
Our intention is to disrupt a $billion industry through game changing technology, an unrivalled consumer experience and by hiring the very best talent across our R&D, commercial and studio teams.
We are an entrepreneurial and dedicated team who play to win. The pace is fast, and our expectations are high, so we are looking to hire amazing people who will challenge the status quo and want to be a part of the next exciting stage in our journey.
What you will be doing
- Create digital artwork for all marketing channels, including animated gifs/motion graphics.
- Focus on digital assets specifically to support onsite UX as well as the creation of sticky social media content
- Bring a wealth of creative ideas to the table ensuring the Naama brand is being driven forwards.
- Developing creative concepts that push boundaries and question the norm
- DeDelivering creative that is aligned with strategic thinking and brand and marketing objectives
- Drive improvements to onsite UX through innovative design lead activities.
- Be able and confident to contribute in creative team discussions, and to submit fresh ideas where appropriate
- Maintain awareness of the industry, social and design trends
What you will need
- A creative problem solver, obsessed with creating beautiful work that is strategically-led
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to manage the work of others
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS suite – specifically Photoshop, After Effects, XD, and Dreamweaver to a basic level
- Highly efficient, producing work of an excellent standard when under pressure and to tight deadlines, across multiple projects at any one time
- A forward-thinker that wants to push boundaries and question the norm
- 4-6 years’ experience working within a fast paced startup environment
- Experienced across UX design producing assets for digital rollout
Think you have what it takes?
Apply now and let’s start a conversation
Design, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Consumer Services, and Cosmetics