We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Toptal is looking for a Senior Copywriter to craft innovative, customer-focused brand experiences. You will collaborate with Art Directors, Designers, Strategists, and cross-functional teams to develop creative concepts and oversee projects through execution.
Let’s make some awesome things together.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Work with your Art Director partner, Creative Directors, and Design team to deliver conceptual creative work.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of the creative process.
- Present work to stakeholders.
- Fluency in understanding and interpreting strategy and developing initial concepts.
- Work with Project Managers to plan projects for effective delivery while maintaining high standards for the brand.
- Communicate a point of view on copywriting trends and actively bring those references and trends to the team.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our products and services to ensure that the work is cohesive and pushes the brand forward.
- Provide 3rd-party vendors with creative direction/copy direction.
- Bring the brand vision and voice to life across all channels.
In The First Week, Expect To
- Get the lay of the land and have a lot of Zoom coffees.
- Start to meet with the team leads.
- Understand the fundamentals of Toptal and what sets us apart.
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal by gaining an understanding of our brand strategy, guidelines, messaging, and governance processes.
- Gain a deep understanding of the roles and priorities of the team and key partners.
In The First Month, Expect To
- Begin to work on a wide range of creative projects, developing conceptual ideas and writing all copy, with an emphasis on lead generation and organic social media campaigns.
- Begin to help oversee creative projects in production.
- Audit existing copy used in marketing campaigns and begin optimizing assets.
In The First Three Months, Expect To
- Fully complete a series of organic social media and lead generation campaigns.
- Present brand campaign ideas to internal stakeholders.
- Complete the codification of the Toptal tone and voice.
In The First Six Months, Expect To
- Complete the production of a large-scale brand campaign.
- Continually be optimizing existing campaigns for maximum creative effectiveness.
- Be fully immersed and familiar with all Toptal processes and tools.
- Be recognized as a creative force within the organization, and someone teams go to for input and advice.
In The First Year, Expect To
- Be seen as an integral member of the Creative team at the company for all things related to the brand, pushing the limits of what people believe is possible in regards to quality, and consistently upleveling them.
- 5+ years of experience as a Marketing/Advertising Copywriter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Online portfolio featuring dynamic campaigns in digital, social, experiential and/or traditional mediums.
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver on-brand, on-brief copy with little oversight.
- Impeccable writing craft.
- Proven ability for quick creative thinking.
- A strong understanding of marketing and content channels and ability to adapt writing to fit the needs of the audience.
- Great taste, instincts, and knowledge of brand trends.
- Ability to present and sell work to stakeholders.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Customer-focused thinking.
- Natural communicator, both verbally and written.
- Extremely organized, a keeper of information, and someone who takes copious notes.
- Ability to take it in stride and can tactfully defuse stressful situations.
- Positive attitude, someone who is always willing to find a way to make it work.
- A natural builder. Someone who loves a work-in-progress.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
For Toptal Use Only: : #west #midwest #ussouth #northeast #southamerica #canada
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Marketing, Relaciones públicas y Redacción y revisión