Senior Copy Editor
Interested in working for a startup with ambitions to become a $billion dollar global player? Like the idea of creating and editing copy and content for a mission lead brand that spans a highly emotive, yet scientific and technical space? We are looking for a superstar with words to take our content to the next level. We are moving fast in a cool space while offering clients a 5* service. There is no doubt this role will be challenging but we embrace this and enjoy the fruits of our labour.
In this remote based role you will be tasked with creating engaging, emotive and informative copy across all on and offline channels. With a primary focus on consumer assets specifically online and SEO rich content you will also be supporting the business by creating content for our commercial team and startup fundraising program. Interested? Keep reading to find out more about NAAMA….
This role can be based remotely anywhere within +3 or -3 hours of GMT
We are the world’s first tattoo removal consumer brand, living at the intersection of step-change technology, personalised healthcare and body empowerment. A mission lead business our aim is to change the perception that a tattoo is always “for life”.
After almost a decade in stealth mode where we have been commercialising our innovative, world-class solution for tattoo removal, we are now embarking on a period of significant global growth to take this proprietary medical technology to market with a growing portfolio of premium studios.
Our intention is to disrupt a $billion industry through game changing technology, an unrivalled consumer experience and by hiring the very best talent across our R&D, commercial and studio teams.
We are an entrepreneurial and dedicated team who play to win. The pace is fast, and our expectations are high, so we are looking to hire amazing people who will challenge the status quo and want to be a part of the next exciting stage in our journey.
What you will be doing:
- Create SEO rich content across all digital channels
- Deliver amazing copy, at pace and in line with the Naama brand guidelines and Tone of Voice
- Support marketing teams with copy collateral for campaigns across all channels
- Creation of both short and long form copy
- Use words and ideas to communicate and expand the Naama brand
- Support with the refresh of existing copy across all on and offline channels
- Writing of scripts for company videos both in the form of headshot interviews as well as more free form conversational pieces.
What you will need:
- 5 years copywriting including extensive digital copy experience
- Be confident creating engaging content in line with the Naama Tone of Voice
- Excellent written English, grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- Excellent understanding of SEO and creating digital content to support natural search
- An interest in tattoo’s or tattooing would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative process
- Happy to take on feedback and able to respond to edits quickly
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across teams
- Able to work at pace without diluting quality of work
Think you have what it takes?
Apply now and let’s start a conversation
Marketing, Art/Creative, and Advertising
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Consumer Services, and Cosmetics