Senior Contracts Administrator
In light of an upcoming new project Motheo in Botswana, ADP Kukama are accepting applications for a Senior Contracts Administrator role.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, The Senior Contracts Administrator is responsible for maintaining and executing all contracts and consultancy service agreements for the designated project in accordance with Lycopodium policies and procedures.
Objectives And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of the company’s due diligence, compliance and contract initiatives.
- Oversee the output of the Contracts team to ensure that they are up to a high standard in line with the Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Ensure that specific contract management activities are conducted to the highest quality, ethical and general business standard.
- Develop and maintain appropriate contract terms and conditions and contract structures (in compliance with client requirements and standards) to suit each specific scope of work
- Assist with the creation, implementation and maintenance of Contract execution Procedures and Processes, to improve overall efficiency.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualification in law, commerce, business, construction management or related areas (desirable) or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in contract administration with projects/EPC/EPCM experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with all stakeholders, including clients, vendors and co-workers.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise to a high standard of accuracy and professionalism.
- Solid technical aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst consistently producing a high quality of deliverables.
- Demonstrate a strict practice of confidentiality, personal responsibility and discretion.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE COB 12 SEPTEMBER 2021
Management and Manufacturing
Construction, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, and Oil & Energy
Gaborone, South-East, Botswana