Senior Consultant- Microservices Lead
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Location : Melbourne, Australia.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of Integration patterns and ability to recommend the best integration option based on the requirements
- Deep understanding of design and architecture of system integration across various platform
- Hands on experience in managing Jboss Fuse and AMQ integration tool
- Hands on experience in managing Kafka cluster
- Hands on experience on Kubernetes hosted applications
- Experience with REST, SOAP web services
- 8 – 12 years’ overall experience in IT software design, development, and support roles.
- Knowledge of ESB, ActiveMQ, jboss FUSE, Apache Camel
- Need to have Strong Java programming skills
- Knowledge on the AWS Cloud platform.
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery using tools like GITHUB, Docker, Jenkins
- 2-4 years of relevant hands-on experience in Middleware software development – Java, Apache Camel K, REST API, AMQ
- Must have experience in design, configuration and development using Camel
- Knowledge of JBoss Fuse and AWS platform
- Fair understanding of Microservices
- Can create monitoring dashboard or alerts using tools like SPLUNK, NewRelic
- Able to effectively communicate with stakeholders and executive management
- Knowledge of multiplatform integrations, workflows and associated integration patterns
- Experience or knowledge with Agile (Scrum)
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on [email protected] or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
Information Technology and Services