Senior Consultant – LS Business Consulting (Scrum Master)
Who are we?
· Infosys (NYSE: INFY) is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions with annual revenues of over $12.8 Bn as of March 2020. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition.
· Infosys Consulting (IC) partners with clients from strategy through execution to transform their businesses in areas such as business /IT strategy, processes, organization, systems and risk. Infosys has 2500+ consultants in the US, Europe, APAC and India markets, contributing over $600m in consulting revenue annually.
· We are Value Integrators – we deliver business value by managing transformations from strategy / setting direction through execution, including operating and optimizing delivered solutions.
· IC- LS is dedicated to serving Life Sciences firms globally.
What are we looking for? – Senior Consultants
We are looking for smart, self-driven, high energy people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and passion for project and program management as scrum masters particularly in Life Sciences. Our consultants have a blend of in-depth domain expertise in one or more areas of Life sciences (Clinical, regulatory, Manufacturing or Commercial), strong business consulting skills and excellent soft skills.
What do we require?
The candidate is expected to demonstrate excellent core competence and experience in delivery of agile projects using scrum or various other methodologies across value chain in Life Sciences. The successful candidate shall possess:
· Overall experience of 8-12 years, with at least 2+ years of top-tier consulting experience post MBA in programs / projects with Lifesciences/ Healthcare clients
· In depth understanding of Agile practices as a Scrum Master
· Should be Scrum (CSM) and SAFe certified with relevant experience in managing programs
· Deep understanding of Lifesciences value chain
· Hands on experience focusing on atleast two or more of the following:
o Project/ Program management in the life sciences domain
o Should have worked on multiple programs / projects as scrum master
o ERP -SAP, Microsoft, JD Edwards, Oracle
o Business Applications – HRMS, Sales systems, CRM, Custom solutions, Supply Chain solutions
o models etc.
· Experience in developing proposals, building tools and accelerators for Agile related services
· Ability to handle conversations with senior business and technology leaders from client teams Ability to build engaging client presentations (Expertise on MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project)
· Appreciation for IT s role in enabling business processes and growth
· Appreciation and understanding of Disruptive digital technologies
What will you do?
At Infosys Consulting, you will:
- Be responsible for the delivery of business results to leading pharmaceutical, medical devices and pharmaceutical distributors
- Serve as a team member, track lead on Agile / Scrum delivery engagements for clients.
- Execute consulting engagements in a global delivery model, working with consultants across regions- being part of a team of high performing consultants
- Contributing to the profile and reputation of Infosys Consulting through firm building, new capability and offering development initiatives, thought leadership, whitepapers
- Lead client workshops to collaborate with client employees and educate them throughout the process.
- Communicating complex concepts and solutions in a compelling and straightforward way, yet underpinned by a strong grasp of the detail
- Participate in a variety of Firm building events and the consultant referral program.
Where are we hiring? Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
Remote work due to the pandemic
Information Technology and Services