Senior Clinical Lead
You will be responsible for running international/global studies in all therapeutic areas, managing the operational aspects of projects to meet contractual requirements. Using our innovative and cutting-edge in-house technology you’ll be key to improving the efficiency of our global trials.
- Partners with the Program/Project Lead to ensure timely and in scope clinical delivery.
- Developing the monitoring plan and data cleaning strategy, including risk-based monitoring. Manage clinical study set-up, maintenance and follow-up study activities through ongoing tracking and review of study progress. Report progress to appropriate clinical management and project management forums. Managing the visit report.
- Drive patient recruitment using the most advanced technology and tools, with a data driven approach.
- Vendor support.
- Participating in pre-award preparation activities, attending and presenting at kick-off and investigators meetings.
- Readily adapts to changes in project environment and able to take positive actions to minimize impact to projects. Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people.
- Developing risk mitigation and plan. Ensure timely CAPA’s and issue closure. Oversee the implementation of clinical study documents and ensure TMF inspection readiness. Provide audit support and issue management oversight
Clinical Training and Resources
- Responsible for clinical team resources and project related performance. Delivering project-specific trainings and providing therapeutic area training support. Creating study tools and maintaining these. Provides others with clear direction, delegates work appropriately and fosters learning and knowledge sharing between colleagues.
Clinical and Data Management Progress
- Drive successful data cleaning in close collaboration with Data Management. Produce clinical oversight metrics and act as clinical point of contact for the team. You will be client facing and representing clinical delivery with customers.
- Overseeing budget and variances compliance. Maintaining scope and finance systems. Responsible for tracking financial deliverables, reporting and invoicing on projects.
You will need to be comfortable working closely with customers and senior colleagues across the business, mentoring junior colleagues and where appropriate, influencing decision making at all levels.
Minimum Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare or other scientific discipline with at least 7 years in clinical research/monitoring experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. To include a minimum of 3 years leading projects (this can be as a project manager or clinical leader).
Why Join IQVIA’s Clinical Leadership team?
IQVIA can offer you an unparalleled opportunity to work in one of the most dynamic clinical environments worldwide. Our systems and processes are continually developing, offering advanced analysis and data for your projects. You will have extensive opportunities to further develop your skills and we offer clear paths with which you can progress your career.
The CL team works in a remote but well-structured and supported environment which can offer you flexibility to work from home and manage your time effectively.
Join us now and further your Clinical Lead career.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Health Care Provider