Senior Client Executive (Jamaica)
Sector: IT /Business Management
FUJITSU in Jamaica is seeking a SENIOR CLIENT EXECUTIVE.
Sales – West Caribbean Jamaica
Status: Individual Contributor
Work Pattern: Standard
Work Style: Hybrid Remote
Travel Requirement: Up to 50% travel local & foreign
Your future in Fujitsu
As a human-centric innovation company, we want to partner with committed employees to impact the way the world transforms to
a digital future. As we continue to grow our team, this may be your opportunity to continue to develop your career as we create a
more trusting, sustainable and responsible world for all.
This is our world and our opportunity to shape it for the better.
About the role
As the Senior Client Executive, you will be responsible for co-creating, developing and leading the sale of digital and enterprise IT offerings into assigned territory accounts, by uncovering client business issues, aligning the offering to the expected business value, and building and maintaining effective client relationships from the operational through to the C-levels.
- Key responsibilities: Identify client business issues and develop related opportunities to successfully position Fujitsu’s complete Services and Solutions portfolio into assigned client accounts through a consultative approach. Use company processes and toolset to manage opportunity lifecycles to closure.
- Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L (orders, revenue & margin and costs).
- Achieve specified targets including; Orders, Revenue, Gross Margin and Customer Satisfaction.
- Create Account Plans according to company process and format and provides management reports, as required.
- Actively and personally develop appropriate customer relationships that will support the overall Account Plans, especially at a senior level.
- Ensure clients’ business expectations are met and/or exceeded by Fujitsu through proactive account or pursuit management.
- Assist in coordination of Fujitsu resources to deliver contractual obligations and increasing levels of customer satisfaction, as well as manage contractual opportunities and risks and identify and escalate performance or cost issues within the organization until resolved.
- Help to position Fujitsu in the market as a leader in digital business transformation by seeking out public speaking opportunities and participating in industry groups.
- Responsible for personal development plans and readily participate in education and training opportunities.
- Key Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business Management or any other related.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications via our website by:
Detailed resume to: [email protected]
Clicking the link below:
*Applicants who not not meet the criteria as listed, will not be considered*