Senior BIM Modeller
To fill this exciting role, you will-
- Work alongside the Australian team to deliver allocated projects meeting the project goals and deliverable dates in modelling and/or drafting of design drawings
- Provide 3 stages of modelling/drawing work during project execution- model and drawing set-up, drawing production, and submission
- To support in providing direction in emerging technologies associated with Revit and CAD.
- Report to the Senior BIM Modeller/Senior or Principal Engineer in charge and perform the tasks assigned.
- Have opportunity to learn and progress your career by being trained in the technical aspects of the design of power systems
Technical Responsibilities Of The Role Include-
- Gaining experience/skill in modelling/drafting of electrical systems in substation and high voltage installations to either Australian Standards and/or other international design standards.
- Prepare technical drawings, plans and designs for high voltage installations drawings including electrical schematics, plans, detail and assembly drawings, general arrangement, sub-assembly and component drawings).
- Self-checking of own work and following Arcadis systems and processes.
- Continually improving the delivery of project through standardisation
- Using digital innovation to improve efficiency in delivery of documentation
- Assist the Principal BIM Modeller/Senior or Principal Engineer with the design and drawing operation of assigned projects
- Support the engineers with issues related to drawing standards and usage of Revit/AutoCAD
- Participate in the resolution of technical issues.
- Participate in training opportunities to expand skillset from drafting tasks to modelling/design tasks
- Record man-hour charges accurately into weekly timesheets and ensure correctness of project and non-project man-hour charges.
- Always seek new work/tasks from Principal BIM Modeller/Senior or Principal Engineer
- Where gaps in workload appear you will be required to support other Electrical groups or undertake training in accordance with the Team training plans.
- Taking responsibility for defined tasks within prescribed limits
- Gaining experience and proficiency in Arcadis systems and procedures
- Becoming familiar and compliant with Health and Safety regulations and guidelines
Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager or Arcadis
The successful applicant will have-
- A minimum 3-4 years’ for Senior BIM Modeller in modelling and drafting of electrical building MEP services either in Philippines, Australia, UK, USA, Middle East and/or other countries;
- Knowledge of BIM and drafting, how to define BIM outcomes, BIM processes, how to coordinate a BIM project within the 3D environment and how to apply design to the models they produce
- Suitable vocational qualification in CAD/Drafting or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, sketches and red-line mark-ups,
- Ability to work well within a team and a positive attitude to your work, reliable and retain high quality of work output.
- Overseas Experience is an advantage (work in other countries or project design out-sourcing company).
- Effective and confident communication skills (both oral and written) to either staff within Manila or Australia.
- A systematic and methodological approach.
- Can quickly adapt to drawing standards.
Highly Regarded Skills Include-
- Experience in substations and HV power systems modelling and drafting is an advantage
- Experience/skill in using Microstation, Bentley Substations is an advantage
- Understanding or skills in GIS packages such as QGIS, ARCGIS and MapInfo
Computational design, design algorithms, automation of interoperability, and/or programming/coding skills using applications such as Dynamo, Grasshopper and Python and other automation/programming tools applicable
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Design, Consulting, Engineering
Civil Engineering, Design, Construction
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.