What You’ll Be Doing
- Accounts Payable and Disbursement
- Check vendor bills as valid and authorized transactions for payment processing.
- Review and process payroll credits, employee cash advances and expense reimbursements.
- Review and process various government payments.
- Book all Accounts Payable and payments in Netsuite.
- Write check for manual payments and coordinate the request for authorized signatures.
- Manage online banking platforms, load vendor payments and employees’ payroll credits, and coordinate with the authorizers on the timely approvals of bank transactions.
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecast, request for the semi-monthly cash funding from Seattle office to ensure that all fundings are credited on a timely basis and manage the monthly funding of the secondary bank account as needed.
- Assist in management of the corporate credit cards issued to select employees, including enrolment and deletion of accounts. Review the monthly consolidated statements of accounts and ensures that personal charges, if any, are paid by the employees. Coordinate with the credit card company on any issues with the cards and billings.
- Ensure all vendor receipts are received on time.
- General Accounting
- Regular bookkeeping function which includes but is not limited to accruals, amortization of prepayments and payroll entries, etc.
- Monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation and financial statements preparation.
- Preparation and update of subsidiary ledgers supporting each account in the financial statements
- Taxation, Audit and Compliance
- Prepare, file and pay tax returns and alphalists as required by the Bureau of Internal Revenue including annual registration and filing of the books of accounts.
- Coordinate with the auditors on the financial, tax or any type of audits by preparing all the audit requirements, and assists the Finance Head in the completion, release and filing of the financial statements as required by various regulatory agencies.
- Oversee the annual renewal of business licenses in coordination with the Facilities department, and manage annual submissions required by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Records management and retention of all Manila Finance documents.
- Other tasks as may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with three years or more experience in Finance and/or Accounting in a similar role.
- CPA preferred.
- Experience working in NetSuite preferred
- At least a mid-level of proficiency with MS Excel.
- Proficient in English written and verbal communication.
- Self-starter who works well in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Curiosity and strong ability to dive into details and drive insights from data. Uunderstanding not only what is happening but why it is happening.
- Great attention to detail, patient and has passion for work.
- Ability to follow instructions both in person and remotely.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Would be here for the long run.
Who We Are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Remitly is an E-verify employer.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, Financial Services
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.