Search Engine Optimization Specialist
- Well-established company with state of the art head office
- Newly created role due to growth where you can truly make your mark
- Dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Successful fashion business which is investing heavily in digital
- Generous package on offer
- Incredible career development opportunities
Our fashion client has an incredible career opportunity for a talented and passionate SEO Specialist to join their successful business.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, in this key role you will be responsible for group level SEO performance, optimisations and consistent development. You will conduct regular audits, communicate and educate key stakeholders on SEO strategy and tactics and help guide and develop SEO optimised content. This is a unique opportunity to join a business that is all about developing their people and that prides themselves on a culture of collaboration.
- Advise upon and implement on-site technical optimisations, including metadata, breadcrumbs, product categorisation, redirects, schema, sitemaps, load speeds, on-page content etc.
- Manage the delivery of the content strategy, aimed at increasing keyword rankings, higher engagement and increase consideration of shop (online/offline)
- Accelerate online rankings, traffic and customer engagement
- Manage and optimise the organic search strategy
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing and external digital agencies
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience managing SEO strategy end-to-end in a SEO role either within a previous retail business or an agency
- Experience across SEO platforms such as SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, Google Search Console
- Experience in recommending enterprise level platforms including Brightedge, Seoclarity etc.
- Technical skills in HTML with a strong understanding of URL hierarchies, redirects, hygiene factors, schema and page speed
- In depth understanding of search and content marketing
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge
- Deep understanding of customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Strong time and project management skills, high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- A positive attitude
In return, you will share in the success of this retailer via a generous package, have access to superb career development opportunities and work in a world-class office environment (pending covid restrictions) with a dynamic and collaborative team.
If you have thrive working in a fast-paced business then apply now via LinkedIn OR email your CV to [email protected]
All applications treated in strict confidence. Note – due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. Must have unrestricted working rights in Australia.
Marketing and Information Technology
Retail and Apparel & Fashion