Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Edxtra Associates Ltd
We are looking for an experienced SEO specialist for a full-time job.
Selected candidate will coordinate and manage all search engine optimization activities including technical, onsite, and offsite optimization, keyword research, content strategy, and link building to increase search engine rankings.
Candidate must be analytical, perceptive and a skilled communicator able to collaborate with the team. Candidate must have up-to-date knowledge of SEO best practices and techniques.
- Managing on-page, off-page and technical SEO and reporting on performance
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities to guide content teams
- Research and implement content and search engine optimization recommendations for organic SEO success
- Develop and implement effective off-page link building strategy
- Work with the content development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented across assets
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Minimum of 3 years practical SEO and SEM experience.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiar with relevant SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, Screaming Frog)
- Knowledge of search ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively without supervision