Search Engine Marketing Specialist / SEO
SEO specialist opportunity available for a group of companies within the resourcing space. Active SEO campaigns will be looked at. You will design, create, and deliver on Digital Marketing activities to support expansion and growth of the brands and brand groupings in which you will work, through lead generation / acquiring new business.
- Tertiary Education
- Relevant Certifications in Google Products (AdWords, Analytics, Remarketing etc)
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Additional studies / focus in the SEO space (Technical SEO certifications etc)
- Look after 35 000 – 45 000 back-links
- 20% Formulation and Management of Digital marketing campaigns
- 15% Analytical Analysis and Reporting on Activities across all platforms
- 10% Content Generation
- 40% Website and Supporting SEO
- 10% Social Media Management
- 5% Innovation and Trend Listening
- Maintaining existing SEO environment and ensuring that lead generation from the websites is sustained and kept flowing, through dynamic adaptation of the SEO strategy, based on analytics and fact-based information.
- Decisions need to be made on-the-go as information becomes available.
- Growing and improving upon the SEO environment, ensuring that we are aligned with industry and global best practice, and stay at the forefront of the space.
- Take initiative and make decisions that keep us ahead of our competitors.
Apply now if you fit this role!
For more IT jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact: