- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of working experience on Salesforce platform both admin and development
- Bachelor of Engineering – Computer Science or equivalent.
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- A desire to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies (Force.com Platform, Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Experience on lightning and LWC.
TargetRecruit provides enterprise software to staffing and recruiting firms and our solution is built on Salesforce – the world’s #1 platform. We offer an end-to-end solution that is highly configurable and customizable. We are a small and agile global company that is growing fast and there is huge opportunity to have a voice, implement ideas, and make a difference.