Sales Support & Development Manager – Africa – P4
- The Sales Support and Development Manager is a senior commercial/business development professional, with international business experience who will play a pivotal role in supporting Sales Areas of Southern, Central and West Africa with the development and realization of the Parts & Services division strategy within each Sales Area including the prioritization, alignment and execution plans for local business initiatives while also working closely on strategic and bundled deals.
- With each Sales Area, you lead the Parts & Services sales development process, monitor market performance to gain a deeper understanding of customer value perception, identify gaps and align Sales Area priorities.
- You support each Sales Area with the development of commercial and operational readiness strategies necessary to achieve business objectives and ambitions.
- You monitor customer satisfaction ratings and you work closely with the regional Parts & Services’ sales teams to maintain/develop customer segmentation and market share analysis for a deeper insight into competitor activities in the region
- You facilitate Monthly Operating Review discussions with each Sales Area, engage in developing strategic customer deals and approve deals and investments (according to LoA). You are the primary point of contact for issue escalation.
- You use market intelligence and in-depth fleet understanding to support the Parts & Services’ regional sales and service team to identify sales opportunities and develop concrete execution plans to grow market share and improve business performance in the Sales Area.
- Commercial or business qualification
- 7 years’ in a senior Business Development role with experience of industrial aftermarket parts and consumables and well developed stakeholder/change management experience.
- Expert in Business Development and Sales processes, with a well-developed understanding of supply chain principles, experience within S&OP and CRM/sales enablement platforms.
- Self-motivated and organized, capable of successful follow-up and completion of complex matters.
- Excellent influencing skills with an ability to develop trusted and collaborative business relationships.
- Well-developed English skills.
Johannesburg in South Africa OR Kumasi or Accra in Ghana OR Kitwe in Zambia
How To Apply
Please apply online through the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers
Applications close: 31 August 2021
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
Business Development, General Business, and Strategy/Planning
Construction, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, and Staffing and Recruiting