Sales Manager – Perú
We started operations in 2015, and since, we have raised more than US$ 20 million of VC in 3 investment rounds. We are supported by global and regional investors, such as Acumen Capital, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, and Rethink Education, with whom we seek to scale our course catalog, develop new products, consolidate our regional brand, and expand to new markets.
Crehana is growing by leaps and bounds, and our goal of being the leading education platform in the region is what drives us. This is where you come to play: we are looking for a Sales Manager in Lima, Perú to join our team and help us become the biggest EdTech in Latin America, transforming 700 million lives through education.
Your mission as a Sales Manager will be leading a fast-paced, highly-visible sales team that generates revenues and exceeds organizational and individual quotas. You’ll be instrumental in driving the Crehana sales and company strategy. We are looking for an experienced, driven sales manager with a proven track record of success using a value-driven sales approach. If you are looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and skills every day, we have the role for you!
As Sales Manager in Perú, you will be able to:
- Be responsible for setting and executing Crehana’s sales strategy for a given region. This leader will assume responsibility for a growing sales team to help drive complex deal transactions.
- Revenue accountability will exceed $6MM annually
- Manage and take accountability for negotiated non-standard contractual terms and conditions
- Manage the performance of the Commercial Account Executive team including: recruiting, hiring, training, and professional development of individual team members
- Support the targeting, planning, positioning, and execution of commercial opportunity development efforts as necessary to maximize the probability of success
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate annual growth in revenue and bookings for the region
- Work directly with the senior management team to shape strategies for driving sustainable business growth
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting to senior leadership
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Collaborate with senior leaders and other relevant stakeholders to create, implement and manage policies and procedures to effectively support the business
- Create and execute effective presentations, including corporate and solution capabilities, prospective client proposals, bid defense and business case/justification
- Support Business Development efforts by attending industry conferences and events Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, on-boarding and training new Account Executives
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings & one-on-one reviews with direct reports
- Reporting on all aspects of the business to senior sales management
- Monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
- Plan and execute marketing events in territory
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree and have a demonstrable, successful track record with a minimum of 5-8+ years experience in sales and a minimum of 3 as a sales manager
- Strong negotiation skills and proven experience of successfully selling to and closing 7-figure contracts at the CxO level; familiarity with SaaS solutions for technical education is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; in addition, must have the ability to synthesize complex business challenges and create clear solutions and messages for audiences at various levels of sophistication
- Must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes in a rapidly evolving environment
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals as a sales leader
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reference able customers
- Strong track record of recruiting, training/developing and retaining high performing sales talent
- Ability to to listen, think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously
- Successful track record of planning, executing and closing business from field events
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Ideal candidates will possess strong sales leadership experience, having sold software solutions to commercial and enterprise companies at the Director, VP and C level
We care about the well-being of our team, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we have a Wellness & Benefits Program that meets the diverse needs of each Crehaner. If you want to know more, make sure to check this link.
You will be part of one of the online learning platforms with the greatest growth projection in Latin America and Spain. There are already more than 4 million students around the world and more than 100 companies that trust Crehana. We are part of Wayra, Startup Peru, Emerge Education, and Endeavor Global.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Crehana, we don’t just accept differences: we celebrate, support, and promote diversity as an important pillar of our culture. We pride ourselves on being a workplace with equal opportunities for everyone and anyone, regardless of religion, race, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or person with any type of disability. Our goal is to have a diverse team that represents what we seek to build: an inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
We have decided to remain working remotely in all of our locations. Our number one priority is that our team and the people they care for are safe and well.
- Remote status Flexible remote
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Ventas y Desarrollo empresarial
Marketing y publicidad, Servicios y tecnologías de la información y Internet
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita pe.linkedin.com.