This position requires a customer centric approach with tried skills in pipeline management, platform selling, negotiation; understand complex systems and processes. With effective communication and a strong knowledge of market trends, will assist to understand the impact on business needs and travel solutions. This position will be representing the Egencia brand through verbal, written and formal presentations to potential customers at all levels.
The individual must be a great teammate, biased to action, self-motivated, highly organized, high energy, integrity, humility and can function effectively in an un-structured environment.
Egencia makes business travel better. Combining technology and service, we build a seamless experience, where companies have access to a user-friendly interface, extensive travel options, and 24/7 global support. Join our mission and help us take the next steps in transforming the world of business travel.
What You’ll Do
- The ability to understand product capabilities and communicate the value and differentiation of a service offering in the market.
- Grow Egencia portfolio and revenue with new customers headquartered in India by playing an active role in value proposition selling and contract negotiation
- Once requirements are clearly identified, promote competitive advantages and Egencia’s outstanding value proposition through proposal, RFI/RFPs and presentations
- Connect with prospects (from discovery meeting to closing) and build a high-level relationship with executives (CFOs, CEOs)
- Responsible for contract closing and implementation of customers with the implementation team
- Selling the right solution, to ensure that the customer transitions from implementation to trade
- Sign profitable business to meet quarterly goals, in line with Egencia’s pricing schedules
- Work collaboratively and establish relationships with internal teams
Who You Are
You’ll be great for this role if you have the following:
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral
- Strong listening skills with to interpret the customers’ needs
- Validated sales experience in pipeline management including negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively address key decisions makers in a very competitive and innovating environment
- Minimum 4 years Sales experience with a consistent track record in hitting quarterly sales targets
- Organized and structured
- High level of dynamism, drive, and energy – great teammate
- Strong commitment to both a high quality of work and service to customers in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient level of experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Graduate level education is desired
- Position requires some travel, sometimes to international locations
- A good knowledge of the corporate travel industry and/or platform selling (desired but not essential)
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Leisure, Travel & Tourism