Sales Executive, GFI Software (Remote) – $100,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
Are you an exceptional channel or account manager looking to join a fully remote, future-forward sales organization? If you are excited about building relationships and directly strengthening the success of your sales partners, this is the channel sales opportunity of your dreams.
GFI offers an award-winning suite of must-have network security and communication software products that are only available through our well-established partner channel. We are looking for highly skilled and motivated channel account managers who will ensure that GFI products are the go-to solution for small and medium businesses in Latin America.
This is a strategic position in which you will empower and support a diverse group of key channel partners to achieve their revenue targets. You will be the primary point of contact for channel partners in Latin America and provide direct support on strategic sales opportunities. We value high-quality work and strong relationships over short-term results or the volume of interactions. You will have frequent opportunities for wins in this role.
This role has predictable, fixed compensation of USD 100,000 per year that isn’t dependent on quotas or commissions. It is a fully remote, work-from-anywhere position that rarely requires travel, as long as you can cover key partner business hours in your region.
What You Will Be Doing
- Regularly meet with and support our top channel partners in the region
- Prepare and track progress on strategic plans for key channel partners
- Produce accurate sales forecasts
- Co-sell with partners on strategic deals
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Prioritizing the number of meetings you have over the quality of your interactions
- Spending most of your time searching recruiting new partners
- Worrying about how much you will earn each month
- Spending most of your time on the road
Sales Executive Key Responsibilities
- Leading weekly review and monthly strategic meetings with top channel partners in your region
- Tracking and providing weekly sales support for key deals, ensuring successful closure
- Gaining a deep understanding of our products to inform and educate channel partners
- Building a strong understanding of the competitive landscape and why GFI products win
- Clearly understanding and articulating the value of GFI solutions for end customers
- Recruiting and enabling new channel partners
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience for software products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- A work schedule that largely overlaps with standard work hours in Latin America
- Willingness to travel occasionally (an average of fewer than 4 trips per year)
- Experience with channel sales
- Transactional sales experience
About GFI Software
GFI Software develops essential applications for small and medium businesses. Over 80,000 customers choose GFI solutions for network management and performance, security, and collaboration applications. GFI Software available through thousands of channel partners dedicated to serving specific countries and regions worldwide.
GFI has a fully remote, global workforce. GFI has partnered with Crossover to administer its hiring and global workforce management.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4598-UY-Montevid-SalesExecutive
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Software y Servicios y tecnologías de la información
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.