Reporting to: Area Business Development Manager
Category: 08 (Level 6)
No of positions: 23
This role will manage a defined geographic territory in the On Trade and Off Trade calling directly on a set of large volume customer accounts through a set journey-plan. The Sales Executive (SE) will implement and drive mutual growth for both our customers and Guinness Cameroun.
The core objectives of the role will be to grow our NSV, Profit and Share. This will be delivered through a return on investment from joint business plans and a consistent level of forward-thinking execution.
Qualification And Experience Required
- At the least Bachelors Degree/ equivalent
- A strong minimum 2 years track record in sales with specific experience in account management, field sales or trade marketing.
- Strong understanding of commercial opportunities and sensitivity to customers’ happiness
- Basic P&L literacy and previous experience of financial data (targeted trade investment, margins optimization, customer profitability…)
- numerical skills and high level of digital literacy
- influencing skills, able to set a vision and encourage clients. Authentic in all interactions, and able to build true partnerships with customers and internally with other functions.
- Strong listening skills, both verbal and written, in French and English
- Strong ability to multi- task and operate with pace and agility
- Ability to find pertinent solutions in a multifaceted and fast-running environment
- Willingness to experiment and learn.
- Valid driving license and strong driving experience
- Strong ownership of the day-to-day customer relationship through effective communication, persuasion and resolution skills
- Build the conditions for an outstanding relationship with the customer through phenomenal cross-functional behaviors and ways of working
- Ensure that all customer data and information required to support the customer relationship is fully run.
Development and delivery of customer plan
- Ability to understand customer requirements and match these to specific Guinness Cameroun propositions
- Make proactive and reactive recommendations in order to beat the competition
- Search and spin proactively within and outside the channel to identify and activate potential opportunities
- Operate with a clear set of priorities with the attention to detail required across each sales driver
- Experienced analysis of data is converted quickly into simple and clear actions
- Ability and confidence to make informed recommendations ensuring activities are optimally delivered or course-corrected as the need arises
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com .
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Additional Locations :
Centre, ROTC, West
Job Posting Start Date
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.