Sales Development Representative, Trilogy (Remote) – $60,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
Unlike most sales jobs you’ve had, hands off and leaving you to reach your numbers on your own, we are structured. We combine Science and Art to create metrics that actually matter. We use data to analyse the results and make improvements. Our Managers use the information to focus on specific coaching, for each team member and make you better. We focus on Quality over Quantity. We focus on great work, then the production comes later. Yes, we care about numbers, but we care the most about the Quality of work being delivered.
What You Will Be Doing
You will mainly be on the phone to customers or prospects. The focus will be on the Quality of the work, and to help achieve that, you will use Playbooks and well structured processes. To help maintain the standard, we will provide you with Scripts to ensure the message is consistent to our customers. Your calls will be graded daily, and you will be provided with direct feedback to focus on areas for improvement.
Sales Development Representative Key Responsibilities
In this role, you will be the first point of contact with our Customers for the Sales Organization. You will be trained to perform different tasks that fall under this role. You might have a Discovery Call, Qualify a prospect or even close the deal on one call. You might be talking about a Software sale, or to Candidates looking to join our Organization. Over time, you will be representing multiple companies selling multiple products. Our Sales Teams operate quickly with a heavy focus on Coaching and Development.
- Sales Development or Sales experience – min 2 years.
- Perfect English without a heavy accent.
- Strong Communicator.
- Detail orientated
- Process orientated
- Previous experience with remote work
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3399-GH-Accra-SalesDevelopme1
Business Development, Engineering, and Sales