ROHQ – HR – APAC Talent Acquisition Sourcing Lead
Sourcing Lead is an intermediate management level position responsible for supporting the strategy and delivery of APAC wide recruitment sourcing campaigns. The role will fully understand the nature and detail of a portfolio of roles. It will identify, engage with and qualify prospects via both existing talent pools and proactive sourcing strategies to build a candidate pipeline for always on, existing and future roles. The ability to understand the candidate market place, drive interest and engage potential talent will ensure both a current and anticipated pipeline for recruiters. This role reports to the TA Professional Services team manager, based in Manila.
- Understand and analyze roles to build the ideal candidate profile in terms of both skills and traits creating a sourcing plan for a variety of markets.
- Utilize CRMAvature, Workday, 3rd party vendors, Campus and other sourcing channels and technologies to create a pipeline of prior, existing and known talent and convert them to active job applicants for both current and future positions.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date information in the CRM (Avature (candidate relationship management tool) through a consistent communication strategy with a pipelined network of prospects.
- Focus on building a diverse candidate slate by qualifying existing applicants and creating outbound sourcing strategies in pursuit of passive talent.
- Utilize talent data to create insights about the candidate market on the location/availability/demographics (i.e. diversity) of talent which in turn will shape and anticipate future needs for Citi.
- Drive and support the APAC Recruiting Strategy and communicate Citi’s brand story as an employer of choice for potential candidates.
- Use market data to support a robust discussion about the availability of relevant talent and allow recruiters and hiring managers to think more strategically about how to deliver diverse candidates to a role.
- Create and maintain the sourcing pipeline – keep non-active candidates engaged with the brand using various communication channels and published Citi articles.
- Use data to build and monitor sourcing metrics including number of initiations versus response, time to convince candidates to apply, effective outcomes of sourcing strategies, high return sourcing channels, agency cost avoidance etc.
- Leverage AI tools to increase automation and accuracy
- Minimum of 5 years in recruiting and sourcing, ideally from banking, finance or outsourcing industry
- Demonstrate significant experience in the full sourcing lifecycle and understanding of APAC talent pools and trends
- Experience with CRM such as Avature will be highly regarded as well as an understanding of utilizing AI tools in this space
- Proven ability to manage candidates through a recruitment process
- Ability to consistently and proactively identify, locate and engage active and passive candidates by driving effective sourcing initiatives and techniques
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex matrix organization, with ability to understand a broad range of both volume and niche banking roles at a variety of levels
- Will drive for results – must have worked in a metrics-driven environment where data is used to evidence successful outcomes
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work collaboratively with recruiters, employer branding team, recruiting data & analytics team, channel effectiveness team; also with hiring managers and prospective candidates in a manner that enhances the Citi brand
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Banking, Financial Services, Investment Banking
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.