Risk and Compliance Leader
As a Risk Leader for Customer Protection at Remitly’s Managua site, your task will be to help transform the traditional global remittance industry, specifically through developing, managing and leading world-class Customer Protection teams (CPT as well as policy, process, and tool improvements). This includes managing, executing and continuously improving the ongoing Customer Protection support needed to meet service level agreements (SLA), quality and productivity targets; making key hiring decisions, implementing succession plans, developing people, and managing individual and team performance; leading and executing the operational direction of the site’s CP teams in support of company goals and initiatives; driving operational continuous improvement efforts leveraging teams and resources across the company; and providing project management as it relates to the operational support of current and future products, services and markets. This role will also be accountable for representing our customer and agent voices across the company to drive upstream improvements.
We are looking for exceptional people who are willing to roll up their sleeves in a fast paced technology start-up and be part of the transformation. The successful candidate must excel as a self-starter and work well with cross-functional teams. The Risk Leader will report directly to Managua´s Site Director. This position is based in Managua, Nicaragua.
What You’ll Do
- Build, implement and execute Customer Success Global Risk Strategy together with CS Risk Strategy and Risk Product teams
- Partner with internal teams to build effective mechanisms to measure and manage the quality of Risk tasks
- Engage with Center of Excellence in continuous improvement experiments and recommendations for global standardization
- Support and manage Managua CPT with Sr Managers as your direct reports
- Drive team and individual success against key performance indicators (KPIs) for areas of responsibility.
- Execute on succession planning, recruiting, retention and career, development tactics directly and in conjunction with peers, Human Resources (HR) and Recruiting.
- Develop and execute operational project and initiative roadmaps to ensure ongoing performance, process or tool improvements and scalability.
- Proactively identify operational risks or issues and work closely with internal and external partners and stakeholders for solutions.
- Identify and contribute to the creation of new metrics, KPIs, reporting and monitoring to drive operational excellence.
- Actively nurture appropriate communication and feedback loops inside the team and throughout the company to leverage insights and learning to their fullest potential.
- Role Model and promote the Remitly core values at all levels of the operations.
Who You Are
- 5-8 years’ relevant experience in banking or financial sectors, with increasing responsibility to work across functions, both internally and externally
- 5+ years experience managing large teams and collaborating globally
- Experience in risk management, internal control, compliance, fraud prevention or auditing.
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- Experience working with a 24×7 environment and a willingness to adjust schedules to accommodate emerging business
- Extensive experience working in business development, product management or client engagement roles
- Customer centric – focused on finding and meeting client’s needs that result in high impact solutions, keeps client’s interests at the forefront and continually seeks to add value
- Able to collaborate and lead results with cross-functional teams
- Passionate about customer experience and willing to sweat the details and dive in to solve customer friction
- Proven success communicating well (and often), and leading change with stakeholders and senior leaders
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to tailor analysis to explain trends and patterns
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Finanzas y Ventas
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Servicios financieros
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ni.linkedin.com.