We’re looking for a Senior Revenue Accountant to join our rapidly growing Finance Team! As a Senior Revenue Accountant, you will play a key role in Grafana’s evolving revenue operations, including our monthly revenue close, reporting, and analysis.
As a technical and analytical minded member of our team, you will execute independently as well as partner with stakeholders across the business on various initiatives. This role is a great opportunity for someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to tackle day to day responsibilities and problem solve with emphasis on future state and areas for improvement.
- Own areas of our monthly revenue close including performing analysis, account and system reconciliations as well as related reporting
- Analyze contracts including the preparation of revenue schedules, ensuring revenue recognition in accordance with ASC606 and related guidance
- Partner with stakeholders across the business, such as Customer Success and Engineering to drive process improvement and automation solutions to streamline financial data
- Work closely with our professional services team, tracking performance obligations and ensuring timely and efficient revenue recognition
- Communicate effectively with internal team-members and external auditors on complex matters
- Partner with our legal team to review contract variability and make recommendations for standardization
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Excellent communicator with an ability to articulate complex matters in a concise manner
- Willingness to operate independently with a high level of judgement and professional skepticism Ability to work effectively within a fast paced ever-changing environment
- Self motivated, proactive with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and continually re-prioritize
- Analytical and detail-oriented work style with an emphasis on end-to-end process ownership
What you’ll bring to the role
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- CPA (preferred) or CPA track (considered)
- Big4 experience highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and experience with ASC606 preferred
- A minimum of 3 years SaaS revenue experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Advanced excel skills, Salesforce, and system implementation experience
Equal Opportunity Employer- At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.